Gathering the last windfalls from my garden, I was thinking about what matters in life. I mean what REALLY matters at the end of all the days. Later, my cat and I mulled it over. We decided it can be narrowed down to these 3 things:
How much you loved.
What difference you made.
How gracefully you let go of things you did not need.
I coach creative people who want to transform their lives. I also creatively write for coaches (among others) who want to transform their writing and marketing posts. What goes around comes around.
In my spare time, I work with vulnerable students. Sometimes I encourage them to make lists of good things that have happened. Things that made them smile or feel good about life.
I decided to list my own reasons this week to be cheerful. Here it is, written without reason or planning, as most things in my life happen that way:
– Cooking windfall apples with a vanilla pod.
– Reading and sharing that book
– Cat sleeping on my knee after she swallowed a fly.
– Laughing at old photographs.
– Walking on a red carpet made of leaves.
– Hot lemon and honey with cloves.
– Getting birthday tickets to that gig.
– Catching up with old clients.
– Eating pasta in front of the fire.
– Finding a door in the back of the wardrobe.
– Writing this book. Still.
What are your reasons to be cheerful this week?
If you would like to find out more about working with me, send me a message. Kate